Wood fuel has many benefits, not least its favourable carbon balance and environmental regulations, and thanks to a flood of interest from the general public, it has consolidated its position as the leading source of renewable energy for domestic heating in France. This situation clearly justifies holding Flam’Expo in the leading forestry region in France!
Drawing satisfaction from exhibitors and visitors alike...
- 100% were satisfied or very satisfied with their meetings with professional clients
- 80% were satisfied with the number of visitors
- 80% were satisfied with visitor profile quality
- 70% were satisfied with opportunities to find new clientsat the exhibition
Connected appliances for sparkling demonstrations, a feature unique to Flam’Expo!
More than 50% of exhibitors presenting wood stoves or inserts arranged for them to be connected so as to demonstrate their appliances under real-life operating conditions.
Key moments during the 2011 exhibition
- Launch of the Rhône-Alpes Bois Bûche brand (firewood specifications)
- Four days packed with seminars and debates on wood and major themes concerning this sector.
«Our sales network in France is already very well organised. The exhibition allowed us to expand and raise our brand awareness, mainly in the Rhône-Alpes region. We also had fruitful discussions with French and foreign visitors and we were able to present our new products for 2011 from a comprehensive product range that is representative of the sector».
Responsable export EDILKAMIN S.P.A
«Flam’Expo shows the healthy nature of the domestic firewood sector at the heart Europe’s biggest market. Flam’Expo has a bright future and in 2013, it will offer an even broader range of solutions to meet the needs of companies installing fireplaces or wood stoves. And, of course, we will be there!».
Délégué Général du Syndicat des énergies renouvelables,
Gestionnaire du label de qualité Flamme Verte
These companies had a stand at Flam’Expo in 2011
ACADÉMIE DU FEU - AMATEX SA - ATELIERS FRANCE TURBO - AGECIC - ATRE ET LOISIRS – BBEC - BEIRENS - BEST FIRES – BIOCOM ENERGY - CAMINETTI MONTEGRAPPA SRL - CHEMINÉES DE CHAZELLES - CHEMINÉES FABRILOR - COGRA SA - COLOR EMAJL DOO – COULON ET FILS - DDG - DINAK FRANCE - DOUBLE FEU - DOVRE France - EDILKAMIN SPA - EURO ÉNERGIES - FIBRA - FLAMME VERTE - FLAM NCO - JOTUL FRANCE - INTERFOCOS France - LEBRUN ÉNERGIE BOIS- MCZ GROUP SPA - NIBE FOYERS France - PAG FRANCE - PALAZZETTI LELIO SPA - POUJOULAT - RUEGG CHEMINÉES - SEGUIN DUTERIEZ - SUPRA DIVISION RICHARD LE DROFF – TEN- TOTEM FIRE - VERT DESHY - WANDERS - WOODSTOCK.
The following companies had stands at Enéo and EnR in 2011 (wood-fried boiler range)
- Énéo : ATMOS FRANCE – ATTACK – DEVILLE THERMIQUE – PERGE – SOPRO ENERGIES – VIESSMANN FRANCE.
- EnR : CREPITO - COMPTE R – CHAUDIERES MIQUEE – COMPTE R - CTC FRANCE – ETA FRANCE – EUROCLIMA – FRENCH SOLAR INDUSTRY - FROLING – GF SERVICES – GUNTAMATIC - HEIZOMAT BOIS ENERGIE – HS FRANCE – KOHLBACH – KWB FRANCE – MORVAN SELF CLIMAT – OKOFEN FRANCE – OLYMP WERK GMBH - POLYTECHNIK – PROPELLET FRANCE - RIKA FRANCE – SB THERMIQUE – SCHMID FRANCE – TECNISUN – WINDHAGER.